Takidashi Tori Shoyu Ramen
Traditional shoyu tare sauce enhances the light flavor!
Savory soy sauce, mild taste of chicken oil and gara broth enhance the flavor of wheat germ noodles.
- Clear chicken broth
- 1761 Haigamen 140g×1
- 1Tama (a portion of noodles)
- Green onion(chopped)
- Hosaki Menma
- Chicken soup
- Seasoned egg 1/2
- Quick-cooking Zangi (Hokkaido fried chicken) sliced
- Quick-cooking Zangi (Hokkaido fried chicken) should be cut in half so that the surface is visible. (2 pieces)
- Cut green onions and onions. Soak onions in cold water for 10 minutes and dry.
How to make
- Boil noodles (about 1 minute and 30 seconds)
- Heat a pot and add the prepared Quick-cooking Zangi and brown on both sides. Add 360cc of chicken broth soup, 36cc of Mukashi-fu Ramen Tare and stir a bit. Then add 10cc of Shiretoko Chi-yu and let boil.
- Place boiled noodles in donburi bowl and add boiled soup from ②, quick-cook zangi, Hosaki menma, chopped onions, seasoned egg, and green onions for garnish and dish is complete.