Hokkaido Haruyokoi Shio Ramen
Enjoy the rich kelp lard flavor with noodles made from 100% Haruyokoi flour!
The light soup made with konbu enhances the delicate taste .
- 1686 Haruyokoi Dousan Men 140g×5
- 1Tama (a portion of noodles)
- Green onion(diagonal cut)
- Green onion(green part)
- Konbu Lard
- Dried salmon flakes
- [How to make konbu lard] 1. Add 10 grams of Rausu konbu to 200 cc of lard, and heat on low for 15 minutes. Be careful not to burn the lard.
- Afterwards, take out the konbu and it is done.
How to make
- Boil noodles
- In a donburi bowl, add Shiretoko shio tare, konbu lard, hot soup stock and mix well.
- Place noodles in a donburi bowl, add toppings and dish is complete.