Ebi Miso Ankake Ramen
New standard menu for winter!
Enjoy the deep taste of miso with the entwined simmering sauce, and the scent of shrimp oil. You will love it!
- 1613 Custom-made Ramen 140g×5
- 1Tama (a portion of noodles)
- Green onion(white part, thinly sliced)
- Gara Soup
- Chinese cabbage
- Wood ear mushroom
- Peeled shrimp
- Thin bamboo shoots
- Potato Starch (1 portion of potato starch for 2 of water)
- Wafu Miso Tare
How to make
- Boil noodles
- Heat a chinese wok and add vegetable oil, saute peeled shrimp, chinese cabbage, onions, carrots, wood ear mushrooms, thin bamboo shoots, then pour soup stock.
- Scoop miso tare into a Chinese ladle, dissolve into the pot from ② and quickly add starch that has been dissolved in water to thicken.
- Place noodles in a donburi bowl and pour an sauce from ③.
- Top noodles with thin-sliced green onions and pour a bit of shrimp oil over in a circular motion and dish is complete.