Non-animal Miso Yasai Ramen
Rich taste made even without animal extracts!
Miso ramen with plenty of vegetables made with Sapporo style recipe. No animal extract is used for the soup.
- 1599 Custom-made Ramen 140g×5
- 1Tama (a portion of noodles)
- AB-270 Nishiyama Shiretoko Shio Tare
- Green onion(chopped)
- Gara Soup
- Bean sprouts
- Chinese cabbage
- Grated garlic
- Wood ear mushroom
- Sunflower Oil
- Sliced king trumpet mushroom
- Wakame stem
- Naruto fish cake
- Burdock stick
How to make
- Boil noodles
- Oil a chinese wok with sunflower oil and saute grated garlic, bean sprouts,chinese cabbage, carrots, onions, wood ear mushrooms, king trumpet mushroom, then pour 400 cc of soup stock and cook.
- Scoop miso sauce into a Chinese ladle and whip, then add to soup from ②. Let boil for 10 seconds, then turn down the heat.
- Place noodles in a donburi bowl and add soup from ③, and arrange vegetables.
- Garnish with ingredients and dish is complete.