Miso Cheese Wonton Men
Perfect combination of cheese and miso!
Miso ramen with lots of cheese! Enjoy the mild and rich flavor!
- Nishiyama 1585 Gotsu Men 150g×5
- 1Tama (a portion of noodles)
- Nishiyama Wonton Kawa 20P
- Gara Soup
- Bean sprouts
- Minced pork
- Baby Leaf
- As needed
- Cottage cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Chopped Green Onion (for wonton)
- Grated ginger
- Shredded Cheese for pizza
- Place ingredients for 10 servings, except wonton skins, into a bowl and knead.
- Place the filling (1/40 ) from ① in the center of the wonton skin, fold in a triangle and seal the edges.
How to make
- Boil noodles and wontons at the same time, boil them separately.
- In a frying pan, pour 360cc of soup stock, miso sauce, lard and onion slices and heat.
- Place boiled noodles in a donburi bowl and add miso soup from②. At the same time add the boiled wontons to the bowl.
- Top with wontons and cottage cheese, and sprinkle parmesan cheese.
- Add a baby leaf on top and the dish is complete.