Gokuuma Shoyu Ramen
Try it once, you can't forget this tasty shoyu flavor!
Super exquisite and delicious soy sauce ramen with concentrated flavors of pork, chicken, shellfish and kelp! The crisp, thin bamboo shoots add accent to the overall taste!
- 1599 Custom-made Ramen 140g×5
- 1Tama (a portion of noodles)
- Green onion(white part, thinly sliced)
- Char siu(shoulder)
- Nishiyama Ajitsuke Hosotake
- Gara Soup
- Bean sprouts
- Minced pork
- Wood ear mushroom
- Seasoned egg 1/2
- Radish sprouts
- As needed
- Dried seitan stick
How to make
- Boil noodles
- Heat a chinese wok and add lard, saute ground pork, sliced onions, wood ear mushrooms, cabbage, and bean sprouts, then pour 400cc of gara soup.
- Scoop tare in a Chinese ladle and dissolve into the soup from ② and bring to a boil. Then turn down the heat.
- Place noodles in a donburi bowl, pour soup from ②, and arrange vegetables.
- Garnish with ingredients and dish is complete.