Kakitama Shoyu Ramen
For oyster lovers, it's just irresistible!
For Americans, the greatest oysters eaters in the world! Ramen noodles with oysters.
- 101Custom-made Ramen 140g
- 1Tama (a portion of noodles)
- Spring onion
- As needed
- Gara Soup
- Salad oil
- Radish sprouts
- As needed
- Raw Oysters
- Raw Egg
- Cut a fresh oyster in half.
- Crack two eggs in a bowl and mix.
How to make
- Pour 400 cc of soup stock in a wok, add 4 sliced fresh oysters and boil.
- Once the fresh oysters are cooked, remove and dip into egg mixture. Add 40cc of shoyu tare to the soup leftover from boiling the fresh oysters, and season.
- Boil the noodles (1 1/2 minutes)
- Pour the boiled shoyu soup over the donburi bowl.
- In a wok filled with soup, add 20cc of oil, and pour in the egg mixture containing oysters to make egg-oysters.
- Place the boiled noodles in a donburi bowl and pour the egg-oyster mixture over the top.
- After the egg-oyster mixture is poured, pour 100cc of soup stock and 10cc of shoyu tare into the wok and bring to a boil. Add starch dissolved in water and stir until thick.
- Pour the starchy sauce over the egg-oysters, and top with radish sprouts and dish is complete.