Gyusuki Shoyu Ramen
A bowl to reward yourself at the end of the year!
A luxurious dish made from a combination of sukiyaki and ramen.
- 1613 Custom-made Ramen 140g×5
- 1Tama (a portion of noodles)
- Gara Soup
- Green onion(diagonal cut)
- Beef(Hokkaido beef shoulder loin)
- Shiitake mushroom (super large)
- Crown daisy
- Grilled Tofu
- Raw Eeg(Yodoran Hikari)
- When an order is placed by a customer, prepare the table with a portable stove, egg, and beef.
How to make
- Boil noodles
- Heat a chinese wok, add seasoning oil, green onions, and tofu and saute, then add 400cc of soup, shoyu tare, shiitake mushrooms, crown daisy and heat.
- Heat a earthen pot and add noodles from ① and soup from ②, and arrange ingredients.
- Once the mixture is boiled, take it to the portable stove at the customer's table and turn on the heat.
- Customers will cook the meat in the boiled soup.