The perfect combination of thick noodles and sauce!
A voluminous dish to boost energy known as a signature dish of Nagoya!
- Norenten Hiratsuke Men
- 1Tama (a portion of noodles)
- AD-136 Wakou Rajan Men Tare
- Green onion(chopped)
- Salad oil
- Minced pork
- Round sliced chili pepper
- Chinese chive
- Chopped garlic
- Grilled Nori seaweed (whole)
- Egg yolk
- Dried salmon flakes
- In a frying pan, saute ground pork and season with Rajan men tare, and chili cut in round slices to make a seasoned ground pork topping.
How to make
- In a donburi bowl add Gyokai Noko Tare, vegetable oil (sunflower oil).
- Boil noodles (3 1/2 minutes)
- Place boiled noodles in a donburi bowl and toss well with tare.
- Garnish with seasoned ground meat and other ingredients.
- Add egg yolk and bonito flakes on top of ground meat and dish is complete.