Tomato Fumi Kaisen Shio Ramen
Great combination of tomato and seafood!
A bowl of ramen full of the exquisite flavor of shellfish and tomatoes.
- 1048 Juku Men 140g×5
- 1Tama (a portion of noodles)
- Green onion(diagonal cut)
- Gara Soup
- Salad oil
- Grated garlic
- Dice cut boiled peeled tomatoes(about 1/2)
- Chili Pepper
- White Wine
- Fresh asari clam
- Frozen peeled shrimp
- Frozen squid ring
- Frozen mussels
- Desalination of clams: Place clams in a saline solution containing 3% salt, cover with aluminum to make it dark, and let them sit for 3 hours to spit out sand. Then wash in clean fresh water.
- Tomato stripping : Remove the stems from tomatoes, flash boil and soak in cold water to peel, then dice into 2-3 cm squares .
How to make
- Place clams, peeled shrimp, squid rings, mussels, and sliced onions in a lightly heated pan, add 60cc of white wine, cover and simmer on high.
- When the white wine is evaporated, add 50cc of vegetable oil and chili pepper and stir until red.
- Once the vegetable oil turns red, add diced tomatoes and garlic and heat.
- Boil noodles
- Pour 40cc of Ajiwai shio tare and 400cc of soup stock into a donburi bowl and stir well.
- Place boiled noodles in a donburi bowl, add oil from frying pan and put ingredients in and arrange.
- Top with green onions (sliced diagonally) and watercress and dish is complete.