Tori Dashi Shio Ume Soba
Enjoy the scent of spring plum blossoms!
Get a taste of spring with this light and refreshing ume(pickled plum) soba.
- [How to make konbu water] 1. Add 10 grams of Rausu konbu to 1.8 liters of water and let sit for over 3 hours.
- Afterwards, take out the konbu and store in refrigerator.
How to make
- In a donburi bowl add 36 cc of shio tare and 20 cc of chicken oil.
- Pour in 360cc of heated konbu water.
- Boil ume soba (25 seconds).
- Place noodles into the donburi bowl from ②.
- Top with ingredients and dish is complete.