Nishiyama no Ta-ru Men Shio Aji
Delicious fluffy egg soup!
The most suitable for winter, "Tarumen" is a piping-hot bowl of ramen with fluffy eggs.
- 1054 Hosogiri Men 140g×5
- 1Tama (a portion of noodles)
- Green onion(diagonal cut)
- Char siu(rib)
- Gara Soup
- Grated garlic
- As needed
- Wood ear mushroom
- Thin bamboo shoots
- Coarse pepper
- A little amount
- Ginger (shredded)
- Sesame Oil
- Beaten egg
- Potato Starch (1 portion of potato starch for 2 of water)
How to make
- Pour 20 cc of sesame oil in a frying pan and heat. Add ginger and garlic and saute before adding 360 cc of soup stock, and 9g of shio tare.
- Boil noodles (1 - 1 1/2 minutes)
- Turn the heat off of ①, and add dissolved starch mixture to thicken, and add beaten egg.
- Add boiled noodles to donburi bowl and pour heated soup over the noodles.
- Top with ingredients and dish is complete.