Tokusei Chi-yu Maroyaka Tori Paitan Ramen
Special chicken oil is the key!
Thick and rich white chicken broth combined with the aroma of special chicken oil brings out the full flavor of chicken!
- White chicken broth
- Between rich and light
- 1673 Temomi Men 160g×5
- 1Tama (a portion of noodles)
- Spring onion
- Chicken char siu
- Nishiyama Ajitsuke Hosotake
- Gara Soup
- Wood ear mushroom
- Seasoned egg 1/2
- Special chicken oil
- [How to make special chicken oil] 1. Boil 1 liter of water, add 100 grams of chicken skins, and boil for another 5 minutes.
- Take the boiled chicken skins and 20 cc of the top of the chicken broth and mix in a blender until creamy. Store in refrigerator.
- [How to make chicken thigh char siu] 1. Take one chicken thigh and vacuum pack it. 2. Place in a container (soup warmer) and heat at 80 degrees for 60 minutes, and it is done.
How to make
- Boil hand-kneaded noodles.
- Pour 360cc of soup stock in a pot and add white chicken tare sauce, special chicken oil, and heat until it boils, then turn off the heat.
- Place noodles in donburi bowl and add soup from ②.
- Garnish with toppings and dish is complete.