Creamy Matcha Ton Shio Ramen
Matcha espuma is the peculiarity of this ramen!
Enjoy thick savory shio tare sauce and matcha espuma.
- [How to make Matcha Espuma] 1. add 5 teaspoons of matcha tea powder to 300 cc of hot water.
- Whip 150 cc of egg whites until peaks form, add ①, and mix more.
- Place in designated bottle from ②, add CO₂, and let sit for 20 minutes until done.
How to make
- Boil noodles
- Pour 360cc of soup stock in a pot and add shio tare and bring to a boil. Then turn down the heat,
- Place noodles in donburi bowl and add soup from ②.
- Garnish with espuma and toppings and dish is complete.