Toridashi Shio Hiyashi Men～Lemon Flavor～
Appetizing lemon flavor!
Salt based cold noodles with the right balance of lemon sourness, chicken umami and bonito flavor.
- Add sliced lemons to cold water (water 2 L: lemon slices 3 - 4) and store in the refrigerator overnight to make a chilled lemon water, then transfer to an ice tray to make lemon-flavored ice cubes.
- Add konbu to water (2L water : 3 g of konbu), and store in refrigerator overnight to make konbu water.
How to make
- Boil noodles and cool in cold water.
- Boil frozen chicken skewers for two minutes and cool in cold water. Slightly boil cabbage and chill well.
- In a bowl, pour Reisei torishio tare, add chilled konbu water and stir.
- Add chilled noodles to ③, and garnish with seasoned egg (sliced), cabbage, and chicken skewer.