Tantanmen with hand-made spicy flavor oil
An irresistible and original spicy Tantanmen!
Homemade chili oil made with generous amounts of spices is the key to great taste! !
- 1562 Uncolored Dousan Men
- 1Tama (a portion of noodles)
- Spring onion
- Green onion(diagonal cut)
- Char siu(dice cut)
- Gara Soup
- Sesame paste
- Homemade chili oil
- Extra spicy oil
- As needed
- Make homemade chili oil(see recipe on separate page)
- Place sesame paste into a bowl, and continue to mix until the sesame oil and paste are blended.
How to make
- Boiled noodles (1 and a half minutes)
- In a donburi bowl, add 36cc of Nishiyama shoyu tare shiro label , 60cc sesame paste, 30cc of homemade chili oil, 15g of chopped green onion, and 400cc of soup stock.
- Place boiled noodles in a donburi bowl and melt sesame paste with heat from noodles, and toss well.
- Pour 5cc of spicy oil over in a circular motion, then top with 40g of chopped char siu, a small amount of coriander, and 20g of green onions sliced diagonally and dish is complete.