Mala Miso Tsuke Men
The unique spiciness of mala beef is the best match with miso-flavored sauce!
Miso tsukemen topped with mala beef. Extra spicy taste will make you hungry!
- Year Round
- Make mala beef (see recipe on separate page)
How to make
- Boil noodles (5 minutes)
- In a dipping bowl, add 50cc of Nishiyama vege miso kin and 200cc of soup stock and stir well.
- Add 32g of mala beef, 10g of green onions cut diagonally, and 2.5g of coriander and sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Rinse boiled noodles in cold water and drain.
- Place noodles from ③ on a serving dish and dish is complete.