Mala Hiyashi Tantanmen
The perfect presentation of Asian flavor
Chilled tantanmen topped with mala beef. Extra spicy taste will make you hungry!
- 0892 Custom-made Ramen 140g×36
- 1Tama (a portion of noodles)
- Green onion(diagonal cut)
- Mala Beef
- Chili threads
- As needed
- Crushed Cashew Nuts
- Cold water
- Make mala beef (see recipe on separate page)
How to make
- Boil noodles (4 minutes)
- In a donburi bowl, add 50cc of Nishiyama Tantanmen no moto, 30cc of Nishiyama vege shoyu gin, and 300cc of cold water and stir well.
- Rinse boiled noodles in cold water and drain.
- Place noodles that were chilled in cold water into ②. Add 32g of mala beef, 15g of green onions sliced diagonally, 5g of coriander, and crushed cashew nuts. Add a pinch of chili threads as a finish.