Shiru Nashi Tantan Men
The sweetness of noodles matches perfectly with the spicy sauce!
The sweetness of hand-kneaded noodles and the spicy soup with sesame flavor are superb combination.
- 1695 Dousan Temomi Men 150g×5
- 1Tama (a portion of noodles)
- Nishiyama Karami Funmatsu
- Green onion(diagonal cut)
- Char siu(shaved)
- Gara Soup
- Seasoned egg 1/2
- Wakou Masamune Tantanmen no Tare
- Cashew Nuts
- Chopped Red Onion
- Japanese mustard spinach
- Chili Oil
How to make
- Boil noodles (2 min).
- In a pot, add soup and tare, and let boil once, determining the timing of when the noodles are boiled, and pour into a plate.
- Arrange boiled noodles on a plate.
- Garnish with chopped char siu and red onion, green onions sliced diagonally, and sprinkle cashew nuts and karami funmatsu over.
- Top with blanched mustard spinach and seasoned egg.
- Drizzle chili oil over the top and the dish is complete.