Mizore Tomato Hiyashimen ready to mix
Perfect choice for summer
Pink cold noodles with red tomatoes, white radishes, yellow of eggs and green okra.
- Add konbu to the water (water 2L: konbu 3g) and store in the refrigerator overnight to make a chilled konbu water.
- Lightly boil the okra with a little salt, chill in cold water and slice thin. Dice tomatoes.
- Take the Nishiyama Chilled Ramen Soup and add it to konbu water from ① at a ratio of 1:5, then add the okra and tomatoes from ②, and sesame to make the okra sauce.
How to make
- Boil tomato Reimen (3 min) and cool in cold water.
- Place chilled cold noodles on a serving dish and pour the okra sauce over.
- In bowl from step ②, place boiled egg, grated daikon radish, green onions, and garnish with fresh-grated ginger.