Sesame mayonnaise soup enhances the deliciousness of this ramen salad!
Dish made with sesame-mayonnaise soup for fresh ramen salads originally from Hokkaido.
- Norenten Ramen 140g×5
- 1Tama (a portion of noodles)
- Wakou Reidore Gomamayo Soup
- Seasoned egg 1/2
- Sunny lettuce
- Sliced cucumber
- Sliced Tomato
How to make
- Boil noodles
- Rinse boiled noodles in cold water and place on serving dish.
- Garnish with sunny lettuce, cucumber, tomato, corn, and seasoned egg.
- Pour 60cc of Reidore gomamayo soup over the top and dish is complete.