Herbs Yasai Ramen salad
For vegetable lovers, it's just irresistible!
The scent of herbs adds an exotic flavor to this ramen salad.
- Chilled soup: (1 (25cc)portion of water for 2(50cc) of soup)
How to make
- Boil noodles (about 3 minutes)
- In a bowl, add tare and pure olive oil.
- Put all of the vegetables in a separate bowl and lightly toss.
- Place boiled and rinsed noodles and vegetables from ③ to the bowl in ②, and toss well.
- Take the noodles out of the bowl and place in a serving dish. Top noodles with vegetables.
- Pour the remaining chilled sauce over the top, and drizzle olive oil over for a finishing touch.