Tappuri Yasai no Zaru Ramen
Cold ramen with beautiful spring vegetables.
Made with plenty of fresh veggies. Enjoy this dish with light dipping sauce.
- 0892 Custom-made Ramen 140g×36
- Nishiyama Ajitsuke Hosotake
- Dipping broth
- Radish sprouts
- Sliced Red Onion
- [Dipping soup, and prep for vegetable toppings] 1. Dilute Kaori noodle sauce with water and chill. (five fold) For a more rich taste, dilute the sauce with chilled bonito broth instead of water.
- Lightly toss the vegetables toppings you will use for the day in a bowl, and separate into individual servings for convenience.
How to make
- Boil noodles for 3 minutes, the cool in cold water and place on serving dish.
- Take ingredients prepared beforehand out of package, and put over the dish.
- Add seasoned bamboo shoots, lime, and radish sprouts for topping and dish is complete.