Jaga Toro Miso Ramen
Ramen filled with Hokkaido ingredients!
Made with wheat "Yumechikara" and potatoes "Kita akari" grown in Hokkaido. Vegetable potage miso ramen made with Hokkaido ingredients.
- 1629 Kitano Rikimen 150g×5
- 1Tama (a portion of noodles)
- Char siu(shredded)
- Gara Soup
- Potato (Kitaakari) (strained)
- Potato (Kitaakari) (for ingredient)
- Potato chips(crushed)
- Peel potatoes, cut into four pieces and boil to make powdered potatoes.
- Puree the 100g of powdered potatoes from step ①, (or mash in a mortar or bowl).
- Deep-fry the sliced potatoes to make potato chips, then crush into tiny pieces.
How to make
- Boil noodles
- Heat a chinese wok and add Hokkai lard, cabbage, sliced char siu and saute, then add 360cc of soup stock.
- Scoop miso tare into a Chinese ladle, dissolve it in the soup from ② with a whisk, add 100g of strained potatoes, stir well and bring to a boil.
- Place noodles in a donburi bowl and add soup from ③, and arrange vegetables.
- Garnish with ingredients and dish is complete.