3shu no Koji no Awase Miso Ramen
A rich and delicious taste of blended miso!
The perfect combination of rice koji, wheat koji, and bean koji in one miso paste.
- 1042 Ichiban Men 140g×5
- 1Tama (a portion of noodles)
- Green onion(chopped)
- Char siu(shoulder)
- Gara Soup
- Bean sprouts
- Minced pork
- Seaweed 1/4
- Seasoned egg 1/2
How to make
- Boil noodles 1 minute 30 seconds
- In a wok, add 20cc of koku dashi lard, 10g of ground meat, 50g of bean sprouts, 30g of onions, and saute. When cooked add 400cc of soup stock, and 50cc of blended tare and stir. Let boil once.
- Place boiled noodles in a donburi bowl and pour ②.
- Top with green onions, bamboo shoots, char siu, seasoned egg, and dried seaweed and dish is complete.