Ara Miso Ramen
Miso ramen with the delicious fish umami
Umami of vegetable soup and flavor of fish will warm up your body and soul.
- How to make vegetable soup 1. Add 10 grams of konbu to 10 liters of water and let sit overnight.
- Add 80g of onions, 80g of carrots, 250g of cabbage, 60g of burdock, 100g of apple, 60g of peanuts, and 20g of powdered sesame (place peanuts and sesame in a stock tea pack) to ①, and cook for 20 minutes.
How to make
- Boil noodles (1 minute 30 seconds)
- In a pot, add vegetable soup and fish meat & bones and heat.
- Add shiitake mushrooms, chinese cabbage, carrots, field peas, and miso tare to ②, and mix well, and continue to heat.
- Place noodles in a donburi bowl and pour soup. Arrange vegetables, and add green onions, naruto fish cake, and drizzle olive oil over the top and dish is complete.