Kaori Yakimiso Ramen
A bowl to further enjoy miso flavor!
The aroma of roasted miso is very appetizing!
- Sapporo style
- 1686 Haruyokoi Dousan Men 140g×5
- 1Tama (a portion of noodles)
- Green onion(white part, thinly sliced)
- Char siu(dice cut)
- Hosaki Menma
- Gara Soup
- Bean sprouts
- Grated garlic
- Minced beef and pork
- Seaweed 1/4
- Wood ear mushroom
- Sansho powder
How to make
- Boil noodles
- In a chinese wok saute lard, grated garlic, and miso tare. *Key: fry the tare good until flames appear.
- Add ground meat and onions to ② and saute. Add bean sprouts and saute.
- Add soup stock from ③ and mix well. Add sansho powder and bring to a boil.
- Place noodles in a donburi bowl, add ginger on top and pour ④, and top with ingredients.