Shinmugi Ramen ~with onion sauteed in butter and red miso~
A bowl that can only be eaten in autumn!
Red miso ramen made with season newest wheat noodles and plenty of sweet onions.
- 1686 Haruyokoi Dousan Men 140g×5
- 1Tama (a portion of noodles)
- Green onion(white part, thinly sliced)
- Char siu(shoulder)
- Gara Soup
- Bean sprouts
- Seasoned egg 1/2
- Onion (Wedges)
- Sliced fried onions
- Fried Onion
- Onion sauteed in butter
- Make an onion butter saute (8 servings). (In a frying pan add 20g of butter, and one thin-sliced onion and saute until golden.)
- Deep-fry onions (slice in rounds, and quickly deep-fry). Crispy-fried onions (Thin-slice onions and deep-fry until crunchy.)
- Cut onions into wedges.
How to make
- Boil noodles (1 minute 30 seconds)
- In a pot, heat 400cc of soup stock, onion wedges, bean sprouts, 50cc of aka miso tare and 30cc of lard and let boil.
- In a donburi bowl add 30g of butter-sauteed onions and pour soup from ②.
- Add noodles to donburi from ③.
- Arrange vegetables so that bean sprouts are on top, and add onion wedges.
- Top with ingredients, and add deep-fried onion chips all over and dish is complete.