Hotate Butter Shoyu Ramen
Fully enjoy the flavor of the sea!
The strong umami flavor of the scallop bouillon brings out the flavors of soy sauce and butter!
- Norenten Ramen 140g×5
- 1Tama (a portion of noodles)
- Green onion(white part, thinly sliced)
- Vegetable soup
- Chinese cabbage
- Seasoned egg 1/2
- Bones stock of fish from Hokkaido
- Fresh scallops(for sashimi)
- King trumpet mushroom
- Field peas
- Myoga ginger（shredded）
- Japanese wild parsley
- How to make vegetable soup 1. Add 10 grams of konbu to 10 liters of water and let sit overnight.
- Add 80g of onions, 80g of carrots, 250g of cabbage, 60g of burdock, 100g of apple, 60g of peanuts, and 20g of powdered sesame (place peanuts and sesame in a stock tea pack) to ①, and cook for 20 minutes.
How to make
- Boil noodles (1 minute 31 seconds)
- Melt butter in a frying pan and add scallops, onion slices, and king trumpet mushroom and saute. Add 6cc of shoyu tare and 360cc of vegetable soup stock.
- In a frying pan in ②, add chinese cabbage, parboiled field peas and 30cc of shoyu tare. Mix well and heat.
- Place noodles in a donburi, pour soup, arrange ingredients, add egg, field peas, Japanese wild parsley, thin-sliced green onions, and myoga ginger and dish is complete.