Ebi Ajillo Shio Ramen
Shrimp and garlic flavor makes the taste!
New wheat noodles, savory soup with shrimp Ajillo sauce (green onion garlic sauce) and shrimp oil. Ramen filled with the rich aroma of shrimp and garlic. *Ajillo means...diced garlic.
- 1686 Haruyokoi Dousan Men 140g×5
- 1Tama (a portion of noodles)
- Ebi Ajillo Bar Sauce
- Green onion(white part, thinly sliced)
- Green onion(chopped)
- Char siu(shoulder)
- Gara Soup
- Seasoned egg 1/2
- Sakura shrimp(small pink shrimp)
- Shrimp rice crackers
How to make
- Boil noodles
- In a donburi bowl, add 30cc of Ebi ajillo bar sauce, 20cc of Shiretoko shio tare, and 400cc of soup stock and heat while stirring.
- Place boiled noodles in donburi from ②, and add chopped green onions, bamboo shoots, seasoned egg, half-sliced char siu. Garnish with thinly sliced green onions and sakura shrimp in the center.
- Garnish with shrimp rice crackers, pour 5cc of shrimp oil over and dish is complete.