Komi Yasai Tori Shio Ramen
Healthy bowl of ramen!
Shio ramen with a gentle taste of chicken oil and gara soup. An healthy bowl with low carb noodles and flavored vegetables.
- 1754 Custom-made Ramen 150g×1
- 1Tama (a portion of noodles)
- Green onion(diagonal cut)
- Hosaki Menma
- Chicken soup
- Seasoned egg 1/2
- Quick-cooking Zangi (Hokkaido fried chicken) sliced
- Sliced lemon
- Potherb mustard (chopped)
- Myoga Ginger（shredded）
- Ginger (shredded)
- Quick-cooking Zangi (Hokkaido fried chicken) should be cut in half so that the surface is visible. (2 pieces)
- Cut green onions, potherb mustard, myoga ginger, and ginger. Soak the gingers in cold water and dry. Mix all 4 vegetables.
How to make
- Boil noodles (about 4 minutes)
- Heat a pot and add the prepared Quick-cooking Zangi and brown on both sides. Add 360cc of chicken broth soup, 36cc of Shiretoko shio tare and stir a bit. Then add 10cc of Shiretoko Chi-yu and let boil.
- Place boiled noodles in a donburi bowl and add boiled soup from ②, quick-cooked zangi, Hosaki menma, seasoned egg, prepared flavored vegetables, and garnish with lemon and dish is complete.