Ebi ShioTonkotsu Ramen
The combination of shrimp and pork bones enhances the flavor of shrimps!
Nishiyama rich shio tare sauce blended with tonkotsu soup rich in shrimp flavor.
- 1784 Custom-made Ramen 140g×1
- 1Tama (a portion of noodles)
- Tonkotsu Ramen Soup
- Green onion(white part, thinly sliced)
- Green onion(chopped)
- Char siu(shoulder)
- Gara Soup
- Seasoned egg 1/2
- Sakura shrimp(small pink shrimp)
- Shrimp rice crackers
How to make
- Boil noodles
- In a donburi bowl, add 50cc of blended tare, and 400cc of soup stock and stir well.
- Place boiled noodles in ②.
- Top with thin-sliced green onions, chopped green onions, bamboo shoots, char siu, seasoned egg, shrimp rice crackers, and sakura shrimp. Pour 5cc of shrimp oil over the top and dish is complete.