Vege Karamiso Ramen
For those who like spicy taste, add it 1 to 5 times more.
Spice powder can be used flexibly as a topping for ramen. Free for twice the amount, 100 yen for 3 times.
- Sapporo style
- Dousan Ichiban Men NE
- 1Tama (a portion of noodles)
- Nishiyama Karami Funmatsu
- Nishiyama Shikomi Flavor Oil
- Green onion(diagonal cut)
- Vegetable soup
- Bean sprouts
- Toasted sesame
- As needed
- Wood ear mushroom
- Maitake mushroom
- Roasted chinese yam
- How to make vegetable soup 1. Add 10 grams of konbu to 10 liters of water and let sit overnight.
- Add 80g of onions, 80g of carrots, 250g of cabbage, 60g of burdock, half an apple, 60g of peanuts, and 20g of powdered sesame (place peanuts and sesame in a stock tea pack) to ①, and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add 250g of chinese cabbage from ②, and cook for 10 minutes until done.
How to make
- Boil noodles
- Heat a chinese wok and add saute beansprouts, cabbage, onions, maitake mushrooms, and carrots in shikomi flavor oil.
- After ② is sauteed, add miso tare and vegetable soup and bring to a boil.
- Place noodles in a donburi bowl and pour ③, add remaining toppings and dish is complete.