Char siu Tappuri Nikumori Yakisoba
Yakisoba you can find only in ramen shops!
Yakisoba with plenty of char siu you can find only in ramen shops!
- 1042 Ichiban Men 140g×5
- 1.5Tama (a portion of noodles)
- Green onion(chopped)
- Green onion(green part)
- Char siu(shaved)
- Bean sprouts
- Seasoned egg 1/2
- Toasted sesame
- Beni-shoga (pickled red ginger to stir-fry)
- Pickled red ginger(for arrangement)
How to make
- Boil noodles 1 minute
- In a wok, heat oil and saute 30g of bean sprouts, 20g of onions, 150g of shaved char siu.
- Add boiled noodles to ②, saute a little longer, then add Nishiyama Yakisoba tare and pickled red ginger and toss.
- Place on serving dish and top with green onions, green onions (the green part), sesame, seasoned egg, and pickled red ginger and dish is complete.